How to Become a De Anza College DSS StudentAt De Anza College, we've made it easy to apply for admission and qualify for priority enrollment, so you can get the classes you need to achieve your goals.
All it takes is a few simple steps ...
De Anza uses the statewide application system known as OpenCCC. This online system is designed to accommodate most students.
Complete the De Anza College application and you will receive your CampusWide IDentification (CWID) number and password to access the college’s MyPortal site.
When you fill out the application, remember to declare a major (not "undecided") and select a goal of transfer, degree or certificate if you want to qualify for priority enrollment.
Submit DSPS Application
Complete and submit the online DSPS Application for services:
- Login to MyPortal,
- Select the Student tab and find the “ClockWork Student Portlet”, and
- Select “ClockWork De Anza Disability Progs & Svcs”.
If the link is unavailable, please follow the submit options in step 3.
Submit Disability Verification Form
Submit a completed Disability Verification Form to verify your disability.
Give your Doctor or appropriate health professional the following documentation:
- Instruction Letter
- Disability Verification Form
- Disabilities Definitions and Documentation sheet
Submit the completed Disability Verification Form to Disability Support Services..
- FAX to DSS at (408) 864-5492
- Scan documentation and send as an attachment to email@example.com.
- In Person to Disability Support Services located in the Registration and Student Services builing, RSS 141.
See DSS Counselor
Complete these steps and you will be promptly scheduled to meet with a DSPS Counselor to set up all of your classes, services, and accommodations.
Questions regarding your appointment should be directed to the Sr. Secretary at Disability Support Services (DSS) at (408) 864-8753.